Get Construction Skills Certification Scheme online

CSCS issue thirteen different cards, reflecting the many occupations and qualifications within construction. It is important to apply for the right card, as holding the wrong card may result in you being refused entry to site.

Academically Qualified Person

The Academically Qualified Person card is available to people who have completed certain construction related degrees, HNDs, HNCs, CIOB Certificates and certain NEBOSH diplomas and certificates. This card is valid for five years.Get Construction Skills Certification Scheme online

Get Construction Skills Certification Scheme online


The CSCS Apprentice card is issued free of charge and is for individuals on recognised apprenticeships.

It is valid for four years and six months and cannot be renewed. Cardholders are expected to complete their apprenticeship by the time the card expires and apply for a skilled CSCS card.Get Construction Skills Certification Scheme online

Contact our email or send us a message and we will respond to get it for you it is the easiest way .

To apply for this card you will be required to submit evidence that you are registered for an apprenticeship and that you have passed a CITB Health, Safety and Environment test, or an approved alternative.

Applicants should complete the Enrolment Evidence Form as this includes all the evidence required to apply for the Apprentice card and may help avoid delays to your application.

The CSCS Approved Apprenticeship Standards list, includes all the recognised CSCS occupation titles.

Skilled worker

The Blue Skilled Worker card is valid for five years and for those who have achieved a construction related NVQ/SVQ level 2 or SVQ at SCQF level 5 or completed an apprenticeship, such as an Employer sponsored apprenticeship, a City and Guilds Craft Certificate (CGLI) or a CSCS-recognised Apprenticeship.

How long does it takes to get construction Skills Certification Scheme online

If you do not have these qualifications, but you are experienced in your job and have registered for a qualification applicable to your occupation, you may apply for an Experienced Worker Card.

Get Construction Skills Certification Scheme online

The Experienced Technical, Supervisor

The Experienced Technical, Supervisor or Manager card is available specifically to Supervisors, Managers and Technical Workers with on the job experience (normally at least one year in the last three) whom are registered to a complete an approved construction related Technical, Supervisory or Management (TSM) NVQ/SVQ Level 3, SVQ at SCQF level 6 or higher.

Get Construction Skills Certification Scheme online

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *